• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish to Youtube setting in Encoder is no longer working. Anyone else have this issue?

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I publish directly to Youtube a lot in Media Encoder. It used to work like a charm but ever since installing CC 2018, it fails almost every time.

When I look at the Error Log, it tells me that its because I wasn't logged in or had invalid credentials which isn't true. I have logged in and out and even re-installed 2018 Encoder.

Anyone else have this issue and or have a solution?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Da Volcano,

We found an issue here that using old preset from previous version cannot keep you logged into YouTube.

The workaround is either not to use old preset or to create new preset NOT based on old preset.  If you are creating a new preset in the Preset Browser, please make sure you are not selecting any old YouTube preset under "Based on Preset" menu.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Da Volcano,

We found an issue here that using old preset from previous version cannot keep you logged into YouTube.

The workaround is either not to use old preset or to create new preset NOT based on old preset.  If you are creating a new preset in the Preset Browser, please make sure you are not selecting any old YouTube preset under "Based on Preset" menu.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also facing this issue with Premiere Pro CC 2018. Has this been resolved in an update or will this be resolved in an upcoming update? Looking forward to your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Da Volcano,

Can you please confirm if the issue that you were facing has been resolved or not?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it did fix the problem for the most part!

Am I able to do the Upload to Youtube Preset yet? Or is that not yet resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kulpreet Singh, do you have an answer to Da Volcano's latest question? I am still unable to upload to YouTube even with your suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines