Here's my issue. I set up a preset that automatically publishes to Twitter. It worked! Now, I want to switch the account that gets published to.
• I create a new preset
• I get my video and audio setting where I like them
• I go to Publish > Twitter and find that I'm already logged into one account (the old one)
• I click Sign Out to sign out of Twitter.
• I click Sign In and enter the new account's credentials
• I click OK to save the preset.
• If I re-open the preset or try to render, it's still connected to the old Twitter account.
It's as if the "sign out" and "sign in" don't take. Here's a very short screen recording of what's happening:
Any thoughts? I've tried trashing prefs, opening the app while holding Shift. It just won't "forget" the old account!
Have something to add?