• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Queue Start Time

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to set a time when the Media Encoder render queue would start automatically?

This would be a great help, as I need to render to a shared drive, when it is not in use.

I work with the Mac version of Adobe CC.

Kind Regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi zak77,

Have you checked this option:

1.jpg

Start Queue Automatically When Idle For:

"The encoding process begins automatically within the specified time after an item has been added to the queue. The countdown timer is reset when you interact with the application. Deselect this option to disable this automatic starting. This preference is switched off by default."

Please check this link & let me know if it helps: Media Encoder Help | Preferences

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zak77,

Have you checked this option:

1.jpg

Start Queue Automatically When Idle For:

"The encoding process begins automatically within the specified time after an item has been added to the queue. The countdown timer is reset when you interact with the application. Deselect this option to disable this automatic starting. This preference is switched off by default."

Please check this link & let me know if it helps: Media Encoder Help | Preferences

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This would be great if there was the option to start the queue if the computer has been idle (or Windows/Mac locked) for X amount of time rather than just not interacting with AME....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines