• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Queued exports from Premiere fail with: "Could not read from the source..." error in AMe 2020

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to the 2020 versions and when I queue an export from Premiere Pro into Media Encoder, the export fails and I get the error message: "Could not read from the source. Please check if it has moved or been deleted." However, the source file is present in the directory listed and nothing is wrong with it.

I thought a potential workaround might be to open the Premiere Project directory in Media Encoder and select the sequence there. But when I do that, even though exporting seems to work, Media Encoder doesn't apply the audio filters I've used in Premiere!

Please help! Thanks.

Title edited by Mod

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of queing in Media Encoder, are you able to directly export from Premiere?

This project, did you start it in a previous version of Pemiere (aka: CC2019) then update it to a CC2020 project? If so, create a brand new project in CC2020, then import your old project, and attempt to export to AME from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to the suggestions given by @Jeff_Bugbee , I'd like to know what happens when you import the .prproj file directly inside AME. 

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines