Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RENDER FAIL AT SAME FRAME

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I am writing as this is really my last resort. I have been working on a composition however whenever I try to render it using Adobe Media Encoder, it freezes at the same frame and crashes after about 10 minutes. I have tried troubleshooting by removing all plugins off the layer to try and figure out what might be causing it, to no avail. I have also tried changing from GPU to Software only rendering, but it still doesn't work. Updating and even rendering through After Effects via Render Queue doesn't work. I'm not quite sure what to do and would appreciate some help!

I'm not sure what info you might need, let me know if I can provide you with anything, but hopefully this helps! (also attached render settings)

After Affects Version 17.7.0 (Build 45)

Adobe Media Encoder Version 14.9 (Build 48) 

1.6 Ghz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 Processor 

8 GB 1600 Mhz DDR3 Memory

Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB Graphics card

Using a Mac with Catalina Version 10.15.4 

Thank you so much!! 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sophia,

We appreciate you writing in. Thanks for sharing the system info the detail about the troubleshooting you've done so far.

The important point here is that your system does not meet the minimum requirement for running After Effects. I assume that could be causing the processing delay and later crash the application.

You can check more info here: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/user-guide.html/after-effects/system-requirements.ug.html

Also I noticed that you're using macOS Catalina. In macOS, the GPU drivers are updated along with the software updates. Have you not considered updating to the latest version of macOS?

Let us know.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines