Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render farm - AMEServer OFFLINE

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to set up AME on our render farm. We use Deadline to submit jobs on the farm and on that side everything seems working and the worker has AME installed with its license. (Checked locally and works)

The problem is when I send a job to the test worker I get the following error.

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder 2021>ame_webservice_console.exe
Launching web services.  Use --help for options.
Starting HTTP service on ip 127.0.0.1, port 8080
History will be retained for the most recent 100 jobs.
Creating AMEServer
AMEServer OFFLINE!

I've also tried to launch the same command that Deadline calls locally and I get the same error.

I'm sure I'm missing something but I'm having hard time finding documentation on AME/Render farm.

Thanks!

M.

TOPICS
Download and install , Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same issue.
I also tried running "AMEWebService.exe -install" (and "AMEWinService.exe -install") from the console and then manually starting the "Adobe AME WebService" (and Adobe AME Service) from Windows Services app, but I still get the same "AMEServer OFFLINE!". If I try opening "localhost:8080" in the browser, it actually opens "http://localhost:8080/ameservice/console.html" but with 404 error.

The above steps seemed to help with AME 2020, but I can't find a way to install an older version. Only Media Encoder (15.1) is available for me in the Creative Cloud Desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a 3D modeler, many factors go into producing a finished product. The challenges of good rendering software, for example, can be overlooked when you have something to show for your hard work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But suppose you're looking to create high-quality renders that capture the interest of others. In that case, you need to give rendering software the attention it merits, like https://forgehub.net. The importance of rendering in model creation cannot be overstated. Whether you're trying to pull off a detailed architectural model or an ambitious sci-fi scene, making it look real is just as important, if not more so, than the final model itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines