• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendered Audio Repeat Glitch

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2015 Dec 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are encountering a glitch in our media output after our recent Premiere Pro CC 2015 Update (installed 12/16/15). The exported media will fill empty audio portions with a repetition of the last 1.5 seconds of audio until a new audio clip in the timeline plays. I am also experiencing the output media with an arbitrary amount of blank footage added at the end. I've checked the timeline to make sure there was not any "straggler" clips hiding at the end. One 10 minute video exported as an hour and a half. We are exporting both through Media Encoder and Premiere.

I had exported a 20 minute movie before installing the update on my system into several formats without issue (H.264 MP4, MPEG2 Blu-ray). My co-worker had already installed the update and was encountering these issues exporting the same file. We didn't realize that the update could be the cause. So I installed the update afterward and am now noticing the same issues when I export files. We are both using new 2015 Macs, Yosemite and El Capitan.

Assuming this is a result of the Update, I'm wondering if anyone else is encountering this issue. Otherwise, I suppose this is more of a report than a question, unless you have a solution for me. Our temp solution is to fill the "dead" audio space in the timeline with low audio slugs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Hi Chris,

Sorry for your continuing troubles. The workarounds do sound quite painful. I brought up this topic with the engineering team and there's nothing we can do prior to the upcoming version on that issue. Very sorry about that.

All you can do is file bugs as you have and I hope things will go smoother for you in upcoming projects. I hope to provide more info on how to avoid some of these issues and how to streamline processes.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed this same issue when exporting from AE to Media Encoder. HOWEVER, when using AE render queue the audio glitch goes away. Annoying to say the least but at least it's a fix w/o having to add time to the end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just plain ridiculous. Thought i was missing something or going crazy. Audio is just mysteriously repeating at the end of a 30 sec. sequence. Everything on my machine is updated but this is still happening 7-8 months later?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2016 Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can confirm glitch remains on updated AE 13.8.0.144 exporting through AME 10.3.0.185.

Not sure if it's helpful, but I've found that if a video clip doesn't extend to the end of the sequence, then the random audio glitch appears at the end of the exported video (in this case H.264). But, if I extend the clip to the end of the sequence, lower the audio track and put transparency to 0% then no glitch occurs. Seems like it's unable to handle lack of audio in the sequence so fills it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2016 Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, the glitch is still there, after latest update in July. Just to reiterate, the only thing that seems to be working, like for so many others, is to add a couple of seconds (2-3) at the end and then trimming the comp in Media Encoder. For some of you it works without trimming.

Please Fix this as soon as possibe.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2016 Jul 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to be very patient for a fix, but it's hard when you're trying to wrap up a long work day with some final renders and you forgot to do the last-minute, should-never-be-necessary-to-begin-with workaround, and you have to spend ANOTHER HOUR rendering.  I'm not angry, just a little tired of having my time wasted.

Users, your petition signature = a bug report. Please file one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This glitch that repeats the audio in the last few seconds of each rendered composition has been an ongoing issue and still hasn't been resolved.

I'm sure a lot of people agree with me here when I say that customers and I are paying Adobe money for a service. This service is to allow us to use your software. For me, the fact that Adobe Media Encoder won't output my work correctly is the same as me paying for a non-existent product/service - I'm also missing out on clients/work.

I'm aware of the work-around however as Adobe Media Encoder plays a huge in a lot of people's workflow, it should be a number one priority in getting this fixed asap.

Adobe, please get this fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right. Did you file a bug report? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have filed a bug report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe any idea when you might fix this bug??  Having to work around this issue is time consuming and very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 05, 2016 Aug 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied yesterday's updates to Creative Cloud and this is now fixed for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, tell us exactly the actually versions of your updated After Effects and Media Encoder. My Creative Cloud Updater shows only the old versions with this bugs - versions 2015.3. Can anybody else confirm that there are updated versions without audio repeat bugs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Creative Cloud.  Click on the wheel looking thingy at the top right corner of creative cloud application.  2nd option says "Check for App Update".  Click on that.  The fix was actually on AE side.  But you should download and install all DVA application updates (AE, AME, Premiere Pro) since Dynamic Link was update and you have to have updated version of all those apps for them to communicate with each other properly.  Here apps, their version and builds that were updated this week.

1. After Effects: After Effects CC 2015.3.1 (13.8.1) Build 38
  2. Adobe Media Encoder: AME CC 2015.4 (10.4) Build 26
  3. Audition: Audition CC 2015.2.1 (9.2.1) Build 19
  4. Prelude: Prelude 5.0.1 Build 20
  5. Premiere Pro: Premiere Pro CC 2015.4 (10.4) Build 30

It may still say 2015.3 in the CC creative cloud, because that is the "Official" version, but it the help > About part of the application, it should say 2015.4 and show the proper build number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2016 Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this is marked as "fixed" and this problem is certainly NOT fixed. I'm running into this error constantly lately.

"Tell us there is a bug" is totally unacceptable as the tagged "correct answer". We are professionals who depend on deadlines and having software we can rely on is imperative. It seems like the mistake is coming from a gap in noise, when there are no dB whatsoever it automatically fills it near the end. I'm going to put in some static noise at a very low dB and see if this can be a temporary fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2016 Sep 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To everyone still having this problem. I was able to solve mine, this may not be the case for everyone... but hopefully it helps some people. I noticed the audio repeat glitch happening over some still photos. I took the photos and brought them into photoshop making an HDTV file with square pixels and saving it as a .psd I exported the .psd straight into premiere and replaced the stills (that were JPGS) and now it is rendering without errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I´ve been having this problem for a 9 minute video for three months and I´ve tried tons of things, nothing works. Audio gets repeated during the exported version. Tips? Or will I have to wait for them to fix this bugg.

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2016 Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, my workaround to this problem is pretty different but involves 2 steps:

1) render video directly in AE in any format

2) convert with media encoder the rendered movie in mp4 (or whatever) which is obviously faster with a prerendered file

I've tried the 2 second space and it didn't work for me... hope this could help someone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had this issue and it was due to the YouTube preset trying to encode my video at 48Khz instead of what my sequence audio is set to which is 44Khz. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EPeets,

wrote

I just had this issue and it was due to the YouTube preset trying to encode my video at 48Khz instead of what my sequence audio is set to which is 44Khz. 

Thanks so much for letting us know what was tripping you up. I'll add this to my troubleshooting notes.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm struggling with similar issues! I experienced different audio issues, when exporting sequences via AME! I'm currently working with the latest Premiere and AME version of CC 2017!

Usually it helps to export directly out of Premiere, but that slows down the whole production process of course!

My experienced problems:

1. in the export file from AME my edited music isn’t exported correctly - when you compare the export file with the edited sequence you can hear that the export contains too many beats on the edit point - so it seems to ignore the actual edit points when exporting!
  2. my edit contains several audio tracks with voice over, SFX, music e.g. - and in the export via AME suddenly the volume of the voice over turns down for a few seconds - than it has full volume again - in an export directly out of Premiere the voice over sounds fine!

But I had the same exporting issues with AE template files as well! It randomly happened a couple of times that the export just contains an offline symbol instead of the inserted company logo - although everything’s online in Premiere and After Effects! (PR and AE were both updated to the newest version) The same happened with captions (created in the Captions Tool) once - they were not embedded in the export file!

What makes it hard to solve the problem is that I notice those bugs regularly and randomly.

There are three edit stations in the company I’m working and we’re struggling with different and random problems in Premiere.

I’m tankful for every starting point and help!

Best Regards,

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, make composition duration larger than work area

(if it still doesn't work, make composition duration even larger)

it fixed my audio glitch in after effects and media encoder

good luck

youtube.com/archiproportion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all, I'm using the latest version (2023), and I'm getting the same issue of the last second filling (repeats) the entire gap between the current and the next audio. Is there any simple solution to this issue? Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines