Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering an 8 seconds clip

Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 12.31.22 PM.png

I have been trying render this video for a few hours and it has stayed at 00:00:01 all the time it hasn't changed or moved. This is a real issue with rendering clips in Adobe Media Encoder. Does anyone have any suggestions to speed up the process? 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pause it and then restart it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there enough free hard drive space in both the export drive and the C drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was finally able to render the video in a few seconds! I had to restart my computer several times and clear some things from my computer. Adobe Media Encoder is a really annoying app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you elaborate what you needed to clear? I would like to learn if there is something concrete on our end that we can do to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ended up going to After Effects to File > Preferences > Media and Disk Cache > Conformed Media Cache > Clean Database & Cache. I also went to Media Encoder to Edit > Preferences > Media > Media Cache Database > Clean. I also deleted some files from my desktop but I don't know if that influenced the speed of the rendering. I also had to restart my computer several times. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines