• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering stops at 99%

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 99% has been rendered, the process simply stops. It does not continue the queue. I have reinstalled both AE and ME several times, cleared cache, etc.... Unfortunately without any improvement. Renaming the composition in AE didn't help either. Unfortunately, I then discovered that this problem occurs regardless of the file. Now I can't render anything via ME.
It just stops at about 99% progress on every file. CPU and GPU utilization is not existent and memory is at about 20%.

No matter how long or big the file is, always the same. Please help. 

Specs:
Win 11
AMD Threadripper X3960
64GB Ram
2080Ti

AE 22.2
ME 22.2

TOPICS
Crash , Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AE and ME are installed at a NVMe M.2 SSD from Samsung (500GB) and there are 180GB free. 
The Data for the Rendering process are on a NVMe M.2 SSD from SanDisk (500GB, too) and 382GB free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines