• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Settings for hardware encoding.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AME says "Your system's hardware does not support hardware acceleration for the current settings" How do I find out which settings are incompatible?  I'm happy to change the setting so that it is compatible, but I cannot work out which one is preventing hardware encoding.

How do I find out which setting?

(and yes my machine has the required intel CPU, I've used hardware encoding on it before)

Thanks

TOPICS
Export or render , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you ask that then you've missed the point of my question. I have a number of different machines being used as a render-encoding farm, which is why I wanted to know what settings.   I discovered that one of the machines didn't like encoding non square pixels,  and another didn't like encoding video only but I've only found this out through trial and error, this is time consuming and I was hoping for a quicker solution.

So I can't really answer that question exactly but I'll pick one of the machines and see; Intel Core i7, 2.8GHz, 4 core, 16G ram, 1TB SSD.  I believe this one is a Haswell.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines