• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some videos exported from Adobe Media Encoder have no audio

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using adobe media encoder 2020 to change videos in VOB format to MP4 (H.264 YouTube 480p SD). While all the VOB videos have audio, once I am converting them some of the MP4 videos have audio and some don't. This problem is consistently with the same videos. These videos were originally copied for a DVD if that makes any difference. I have no idea what I may be doing wrong. Any help/ suggestions of things to try would be super helpful. Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm, that's strange. Can you take a look at one of the MP4 files missing the audio, match it to it's VOB source, and then see if that VOB plays in Premiere Pro? I would think that if aduio plays in Premiere Pro, then it would export correctly in Media Encoder, as well.

This might be a dumb question, but you didn't accidently have Media Encoder set to only export video (no audio), did you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines