• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

STILL CANT EXPORT FROM CHARACTER ANIMATOR TO MEDIA ENCODER IN 2022???

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone I'm having an issue exporting scene from character animator into media encoder. I'm trying to have it export it either to an H.26 file or a movie file.

Every time I get a different error code, sometimes it says check to make sure that character animator is installed-- and it's always been installed. I literally deleted it and installed it again as well because some posts said that'd help. Didn't work. Sometimes it says that the file is not where it should be and I've moved it, created a new folders, everything to no avail.  This is my final assignment for graduation and I can't restart because theres no time before tomorrow at 12pm. I even tried a new scene to test whether it was the actually animation or an issue with encoder/animator alone and it had the same results. The dynamic link doesnt work, I've tried the png and wav option but it doesnt allow me to use it like a video in premeire pro which i need to use after to add titles and such..

SOMEONE PLS HELP. ADOBE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE IN THE STATES IS NOT AVAILABLE ON SATURDAYS FOR SOME REASON???

TOPICS
Crash , Download and install , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?