• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange stair step striping after rendering H.264

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all. First-time post here. Looking for some guidance. I am trying to render a video made in after effects using media encoder. I have done this many times before with no issue until now. I am getting a weird striping effect. I will attach a screenshot.

I have updated to the latest version of both AE and ME this morning. Any guidance is appreciated.

AE-output.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

UPDATE: My co-workers suggested I update K-lite on my PC. That seems to have solved the issue for now as the playback looks fine. I can only assume an update along the way messed something up. Whatever the case updating K-lite seems to have resolved the issue.

The interesting thing is the built in Movie/TV app in windows 10 still shows the broken output. Windows media player shows it just fine. I am guessing it is a playback codec issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE: My co-workers suggested I update K-lite on my PC. That seems to have solved the issue for now as the playback looks fine. I can only assume an update along the way messed something up. Whatever the case updating K-lite seems to have resolved the issue.

The interesting thing is the built in Movie/TV app in windows 10 still shows the broken output. Windows media player shows it just fine. I am guessing it is a playback codec issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines