• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video sources are rendering faster than in timeline in Ae composition

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know if this is a problem from after effects or media encorder, but i sent a composition to render in encorder and the solids sources rendered in the correct timeline, but the video sources rendered our of time.

i have 3 video files in my composition and a total of 5 mins, and they are correct on the composition timeline, but when i render it, the videos are over at 4:30 mins and the solids still appearing until complete the 5 mins.

it's the firts time this happens to me, i haven't change any setting and i tried to rerender and i got the same problem.

i rerender it in a different computer (from after effect to media encoder, same way) and the same composition got rendered at the correct time, but i need to fix this in my computer and i don't know what can be causing this, please help

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Cindy,

Sound screenshots of your Ae render settings and of your ME export settings might help, as well as the software versions of both. Is it possible that Media Encoder isn't matching the framerate or duration settings from After Effects, and that you might need to enter them in Media Ecoder again? As a test to make sure there's nothing wrong on the After Effects side, does it render correcting straight out of After Effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines