• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the NEW Media Encoder Support Community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2019 Sep 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello & Welcome to the NEW Media Encoder Support Community!

My name is Colin and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Kevin, Caroline, Rameez, Sumeet and Shivangi. We are super stoked to have you join us in this new support community. 

This community will be a one-stop-shop for all your questions, answers, educational content and concerns.

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, please feel free to post here... We are listening!

Cheers,

Colin

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI.  Where do I download Apple ProRes and other Broadcast presets for Media Encoder CC 2019 and Premiere Pro CC 2019?  I can't find them anywhere on the website despite much searching.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Conversion to FLV for Animate please. I am trialling Animate and the lack of FLV support in ME is disturbing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colin, thank you!  Have a quick question about ME2019 and 2020.  Neither will properly covert an *.mov file of 18 minutes for use in PremierePro 2019 or 2020.  Consistent issue with this file.  Big headache with other files, though I finally got them to convert through persistent head butting... Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When should I expect that I can stop figuring out dysfunctions from the latest round of updates I never asked for and actually have Adobe software that allows me to work on my projects instead of itself?  Media encoder has been barely working for three updates now.  It beach balls like crazy over everything... then after costing me about 15 minutes of productivity, it starts encoding like it is supposed to.   I am seriously waiting till things work normally again and then I am NEVER doing another update..  This Adobe cloud service is a troll on productivity.  It's the worst thing to happen to digital media since Y2K.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@plisko, did you post threads about your issues with as much information about your setup, and the problems on https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use MP4 H264 for my videos.  They are a nice tradeoff between decent file size and video quality.  That is now unavailable in AME.  Thanks a lot!  The blizzard of changes to Premier Pro and AME in the last 12 months has caused me to seriously reconsider my commitment to this software.  The MOV format is 1.5 GB per minute.  UNacceptable.  The MPEG4 format is too fuzzy.  Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, here I am, a year since this post. The 22 short movies that I had to complete got done, painfully. I did, however, make a switch to DaVinci, and now keep that as a strong possibility. Now, the short stuff I work on uses Premiere Pro. The documentary that I'm working on will use DaVinci. I've brought on an editor who is DaVinci saavy. I've not had the issues we described a year ago with ME, or the glitches resident in PrPro 2019-2020, but I cannot go through that nightmare again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. It is the second time that I can't render nothing through media encoder 2022. I have the same issue as the first time I installed the release 2022, the program works perfect for a few days and then stops. Yestarday the program suddenly stoped work once again, a few days after than latest ae updaded to 22.0.1 . It is very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm running macOS Monterey 12.0.1. I've reinstalled the latest Media Encoder yet it keeps crashing while stating up. Any suggestions?

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you try to hold the shift key as the app is starting to reset its preferences? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/media-encoder/using/preferences.html#:~:text=To%20open%20the%20Preferences%2...).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Yes, I tried holding the shift key buy Media Encoder keeps crashing during start-up. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines