Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using laptop with the following specs:

Laptop Model : Acer Predator Helios 300

Edition : Windows 10 Pro

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

Installed RAM : 16.0 GB

System Type : 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Graphics : NVIDIA Game Ready Driver version 461.40 - GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q Design

Adobe Afer effects Version : v 23.0

Adobe Media Encoder Version : v23.1

Frame Rate : 30FPS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Issue is that i have created a video using Glow, Drop shadow, Gradient Ramp, Freeze Time and some other effects with many layers/files like PNG images, MP4 videos. The video duration is 1:59 secs.

CASE 1: When i added the video to AME and starts rendering it showed 30mins estmation time but finally it took 5hrs to complete the render. i'm wondering that why it is showing that much wrong estimation time.

CASE 2: I have used same project without Glow effect, MP4 videos, then i added it to AME for render.. it showed 30mins estmated time and it completed within 30mins.. it's fine.

I know that sometimes 1 min video rendering also take 10 hours to render for a high quality video, that depends on various factors like above mentioned. But in CASE 1, Why AME showed wrong estimated time ?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Export or render , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello folks!! Please give me a reply anyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines