• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why doesn't Media Encoder (2018) queue my Animate (2018) video exports?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a particular file that when I try to export it, it's not queueing into Media encoder, which leaves me with this tiny .mov 132 bite file...

It is a 1920 x 1080, 12 fps ActionScript 3.0.

The video has the normal export settings with "Convert video in Adobe Media Encoder" selected. It even opens Media Encoder, but in the queue box, nothing is there...!

Also the "recording flash content box" does NOT show up.

In other project files, the "recording flash content box" does show and ALSO appears in the queue of Media Encoder. AND!! The mov. file that exports before entering Media Encoder is a 5.31 GB file...

PLEASE HELP!

:,( My office is in shambles because this forces us to use workarounds like png exports that take forever.

How do we fix this? (Please note we DON'T want work arounds! We want to find the solution.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving your post to the Adobe Media Encoder forum for the experts here to take a shot at your question.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines