• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong chime sound plays (sheep sound) when a file finishes outputs successfully.

Participant ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to the 22 version of AME, when a file finshes rendering it plays the sheep sound, and not the finished chime. These file are finished successfuly, but it plays the sound for a failed render each time. Is anyone else having this problem? 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw your post on User Voice. (I'll reply there too.) I posted on March 2nd, saying that the issue would be fixed in the next version of AME.I wrote that when v22.2 was the current version. This week, v22.3 is rolling out to customers. It is in that version that the problem is fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirming I'm having the same issue in my 22.2 media encoder program. Would love to have a solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is fixed in v22.3 of Adobe Media Encoder, which is rolling out to customers this week. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also seeing this bug. Any fixes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

omg, this damn sheep is bleeting a few times every second in my gaddamn ear. WTF??!!!!!! How do I MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines