• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2018 presets

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We just updated to 2018, and I don't see the same pulldown presets as we had before. First question - what is the different between the System presets (right), and the presets you can get in the pulldown menu in the queue (left)? Second question is how do I recover the longer list of options that we had in 2017?ME_Presets.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

First question: The presets you see on the left are all of the available presets for h.264. On the right you see a reduced set of presets based on whatever category you have exposed. In your example you are showing all of the h.264 presets under the "Broadcast" category.

Second question: We are working on adding the legacy presets to the Adobe website as a separate download. In the meantime if you still have a previous version installed you can export the presets you use and then import them in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First question: The presets you see on the left are all of the available presets for h.264. On the right you see a reduced set of presets based on whatever category you have exposed. In your example you are showing all of the h.264 presets under the "Broadcast" category.

Second question: We are working on adding the legacy presets to the Adobe website as a separate download. In the meantime if you still have a previous version installed you can export the presets you use and then import them in to the latest version.

What I'm curious about is what presets you are missing that you'd like to have. Our goal with reducing the list was to give users a more up-to-date list of presets that, as much as possible, gave you similar output to the old presets. If you feel there is something we missed I'd love to know more about your requirements so we can consider such a preset for a future release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not happy that Apple TV is missing. Tried using Mobile Devices as a preset thinking it would work and it doesn't play in Itunes/Apple TV

Also find it strange that for h264 Broadcast the bitrate has gone done from 30s to 20 MBPS (I've bumped it back up as a saved preset, but wondering why you lowered it. Seems very low for optimal broadcast rate for h264)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was posting on behalf of our editor. Through hunting and searching, he was able to find the ones he was missing. We could always trim the list down if there were items we didn't want, but when you trim them for us, you're likely to remove items we still wanted. It might have been better to give us an option of updating, or at least have the old set still available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why the heck doesn't Premiere CC18 (V12) or whatever you call it, have the presets I have made and saved already imported into the program. You have decided to redo Premiere presets - fine, but how about thinking about the end user. I have 40 presets I need for specific TV stations I send to , and now I have to fish around and find all of my presets and re-import them.

Think about the end user Adobe!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AND why do I have to open Media Encoder for the presets to load???? After searching on the web I uncovered this solution...but I use the Presets in Premiere first, not Media Encoder. Another 30 minutes of my time I'll never get back.

Think of the end user Adobe!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is awful. Why remove AppleTV? That was useful.

Please provide the link to where we can download the "old" and useful presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here you go, just download, extract and drag and drop all presets into user presets part of preset browser.

They will still show up as system presets when imported, just like they did before.

old_h264_presets.zip - Google Drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines