Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3 of 171 subclips queue?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, hopefully someone can help.

I recently finished going through 7 videos each an hour or so long and I've made 171 subclips from the those videos in premiere.

When select them all and hit export media, all the normal screens come up, it opens media encoder and premiere shows that it is exporting.

But only 3 of the 171 subclips load into the queue. I can't think of what I could have done wrong, any suggestions would be amazing.

Thank you

Ross Campbell 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still trying to work out what to do.

I've managed a work around, if I select the Subclip and then "new sequence from clip" and then export the newly created sequence.

Not ideal as I've got over 170 subclips and I don't want to not be able to create subclips anymore as that is the majority of my work flow.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled both applications, I've tried downgrading versions, but the premiere project won't open.

Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated.

Ross

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ross,

Sorry about this. Rather than clicking the Export button. Try the Queue function instead. Report back as to the results. Hope you are well!

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin

I've been hitting queue. Infact queue is the only option I have.

Screenshot 2018-12-19 at 16.36.41.png

I hit queue and only 3 of the 177 actually export.

Any help would be amazing.

Thank you

Ross

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines