adjusting DCP designation to something other than feature

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exported several sets of media as a Wraptor DCP. We have three projectors. Two are a Christie Solaria One and the third is a Christie CP2220. When we tried to use the content management system to load the .dcp file, we were able to ingest it in - however, upon ingestion it is read as a feature and we are not able to schedule in the same manner as other advertisements and trailers. So, we loaded them directly onto the projectors themselves. This worked great for the Solaria One machines. It is a little bit more time consuming, but it works for now. When we attempted to load it onto the Christie CP2220, upon playback we would only hear audio and then it would cut the feed off.

From talking with our cinema director, I'm back to trying to figure out how to get the files to ingest as an advertisement or trailer into the content management system. I've seen a few other forums, however, none have had an answer so far. Help? I've sent off a message to QuVIS based upon a couple of answers I saw when I looked around. However, I have not heard back from anyone.

Thanks in Advance!

-musikndezine

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?