• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Encoder CC 2019 - Merging Videos

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am posting this here as I couldn't find any other suitable avenues to solve my problem. I am trying to merge a set of short video clips (some .MOV, some MP4); however, when I try to do some with this app, the end result has a greenish-purple distorted colour. I have only recently downloaded the app and am a beginner with it. I have tried multiple different outcome file sizes and types all with the same result. Any and all help welcome! Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is not a software issue but - in most cases - codec issue. So first try those steps:

Resolution for an issue where green, purple, or pink haze appears in the Source or Program monitors,...

If that will not help  try to convert any two of your files into good intermediate codec (f. eg. mov/animation, DNxHD, ProRes, cineform) and then try to merge your new files together.
Let us know if that helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines