• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Encoder failed, something with frame not being able to be processed?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wish i could find this solution without having to post a thread but i don't know much about encoder so here it goes.

the log says :

- Encoding Time: 00:00:01

03/19/2019 03:40:21 AM : Encoding Failed

------------------------------------------------------------

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

GPU Render Error

Unable to process frame.

Writing with exporter: QuickTime

Writing to file: /Volumes/ELPIX Video/Master Final Videos/Personal/Vlogs/Sugarpine Inspiration_2.mov

Around timecode: 00:04:20:20

Rendering effect: AE.ADBE SubspaceStabilizer

Rendering at offset: 130.600 seconds

Component: EffectFilter of type GPUVideoFilter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629695

I am using iMac pro, Encoder 13.0.2 and Premier CC the most recent update.  All my files are in Lacie 2TB SSD drive connected with USB C cable to the mac.

The failed footage is from DJI mavic 2 zoom, and film convert has been applied , as well as a movie bar. 

Media Encoder failed to export the video (Btw i am using Open CL for render.)  , it stoped at the first frame of this file, however exporting directly from adobe premiere seems to be ok, but it takes longer.

Not sure what is the problem, how to fix it if there is a solution, or how to prevent ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ethancli,

Sorry for your issue. Error while exporting can happen because of various factors. However, since you have mentioned that it exports absolutely fine using Premiere Pro. I would recommend you to:

• Uncheck the box shown in the screenshot below. Relaunch the application and then try export.

The path is Preferences > General > Premiere Pro > Import sequences natively > OK

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines