• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder 14.3 is now available!

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AME22.jpg

Adobe Media Encoder 14.3 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud Desktop app. This update includes multiple bug fixes and new features

With this new release, you can switch between multiple workspaces using the new Tools bar.

Switch between multiple workspaces using the new Tools barSwitch between multiple workspaces using the new Tools barWe have also added support for Importing new file formats.

• Import of Canon EOS R5 footage
  • Import of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III footage
  • Import of RED Komodo footage

This update is recommended for all users.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant connect vimeo through media encoder. It lets me sign in then takes me to a page that says "unauthorized" (picture attached)vimeo problem.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about an update that fixes the crash problem? I haven't been able to launch Media Encoder for weeks, and it looks like a lot of others share my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samething here !   2 month without Media Encoder !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOLUTION for this!! It is an old plugin from CoreMelt (Active Text) that is causing Adobe Media Encoder to crash at Launch. Go and look for "CoreMelt", rename the directory to xxx_old_CoreMelt and you will be able to use the newest Media Encoder!!! 

Because CoreMelt is provided by a third party, Adobe can't support this or do anything about it I guess.

Kind Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to fix would be nice, in meantime 14.2 still works, hit the 3 button to the right of ME  in Creative Cloud, uninstall 14.3, get the other version 14.2 and install.  Art least it still works and connects with Premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLUTION for this!! It is an old plug in from CoreMelt (Active Text) that is causing Adobe Media Encoder to crash at Launch. Go and look for "CoreMelt", rename the directory to xxx_old_CoreMelt and you will be able to use the newest Media Encoder!!! 

Because CoreMelt is provided by a third party, Adobe can't support this or do anything about it I guess.

Kind Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines