• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder 2021 (v15.0) is not connecting to my aftereffects 2021 (v18.0.0) project

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what is happening since it previously worked. Whenever I select a composition in AE to 'add to media encoder queue', Media encoder opens, but the composition never appears in the queue. Also when I drag the AE composition manually into media encoder and hit render, the progress bar gets stuck on 'connecting to project'. Any solutions would be a great help!

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*edit, I should add that I'm on MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for sharing additional info. Dynamic link should ideally work between AME 15.0 and AE 18.0

Have you tested the issue on a new project?

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having the problem where the Me dynamic link server shows the files but doesn't continue and open the project for rendering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines