Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder - backward compatibility

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I noticed that Adobe Creative Cloud would not allow me to install AME in Windows 7 because apparently now the prerequisite now is Windows 10 compared to 1/2 yr back. Is there a way for me to install an older version of AME that would be compatible for Windows 7?

Cheers,

-k²

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is no way to do that. (Unless you have Premiere Pro/Production Premium/Master Collection CS6 install disc aviable.)

Windows 7 is old and obselete today so upgrading to Windows 10 makes more sense than ever today. AFAIK it´s even still free to upgrade.

I do however agree that the race is going too fast so it get´s ridiculous as fast. Something that is relevant today is dead tomorrow. Intel do the same thing, on new Intel processors one cannot even install Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had to break your sadness. But i do ... Have the way to run cc 2019 on windows 7. Reach me out by my email hikaru000007@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines