The Adobe Media encode has a BUG when i render a vfx footage, the tracked datas, i replaced a screen footage doesn't render properly !
the screen i replaced does not match the tracked footage, i use the latest version of Mocha, my tracking is clean, but when i render with Adobe Media Encoder, the tracked footage is not rendered properly !
if i render without using media encoder, only with after effects, it works properly so thats a HUGE PROBLEM !!!!
If i render to frames, everything is clean my tracking work & screen replacement is completely clean, watch my video you can see HOW bad the rendering is when using adobe media encoder !!!
i tried everything but this bug is horrible, the only way i have at the moment is to render to frame & re-render with media encoder that's not how i work !!!!
See the bad result with adobe media encoder latest version: