Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 has a major bug regarding applying LUT

New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With previous version of Adobe Media Encoder CC, I had no problem with applying downloaded LUT to my video clips while converting them. But with current version, (it's CC 2018 and I'm using latest update) I CANNOT use downloaded LUTs on my computer!!

When you look at "Export Settings" windows(probably most frequently used window in media encoder), there is "Export Settings" on top. And below "Export Settings", there are Effects, Video, Audio, Multiplexer, Captions and Publish tabs.

In the Effects tab, there is "Lumetri Look/LUT" setting area.

In the area, there is a drop-down list next to "Applied" text label. In the drop-down list, there are many items including "None" and "Select...". When I click "Select...", file search dialog box should appear. But it doesn't!!

I'm experiencing same problem in both Windows version and Mac version.

On my Mac, I'm using Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 version 12.1.1(Build 12).

On my Windows PC, I'm using exactly same version, same build(latest update).

It must be a major bug which is made by a mistake of Adobe programmers.

In April, I bought a clean laptop(no OS installed) and clean-installed Windows 10 64bit Professional.

Also in April, I clean-installed mac OS sierra 10.12.

So possibility of file corruption(which occurs frequently in old computers) is extremely low. This must be a major bug of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 version 12.1.1.

Please fix this !! Let me use downloaded LUT in Media Encoder!!

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?