• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 slow render ?

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon , my name is Alexiye ... I have a problem with render. My videos are rendering very slow. Video which is long 5minutes need 4 hours to be render.

Please, help me how to resolve this problem and have faster render.

I render video Adobe Media Encoder H.264 Youtube 1080p

My System

Cpu I5 5200

8gb ram

GPU Nvidia gforce 920m

intel HD Graphics

SSD 240gb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Hi there,

In Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects the GPU is used to process GPU accelerated effects and features. If you are using more number of these effects on the timeline, you will notice a higher GPU usage. The GPU usage will be dependent on the number of such effects and features used. If you are not using a large number of such effects you may notice a lower GPU usage. The other processing required for rendering is done by the CPU, that is why you have a high C

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexiye,

Sorry for the trouble. Have you updated the Nvidia GPU driver to the latest version?

Just for a test, change the renderer in the Queue panel & try render again.

What is the OS version number? What is the version number of Media Encoder? Steps: FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

slow render.jpg

Median Encoder 2018 cc  Version 12.1.1 (Build12)

Os Windows 10 pro

how to make set up my GPU to use more 40-50% during the render ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is completely inappropriate that adobe went to a subscription basis... And all of our hard earned money is going to a product annually that gets WORSE with every update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

In Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects the GPU is used to process GPU accelerated effects and features. If you are using more number of these effects on the timeline, you will notice a higher GPU usage. The GPU usage will be dependent on the number of such effects and features used. If you are not using a large number of such effects you may notice a lower GPU usage. The other processing required for rendering is done by the CPU, that is why you have a high CPU usage. You may refer to this link to know more about GPU accelerated effects in Premiere Pro and After Effects.

Types of effects in Premiere Pro

After Effects effect list

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines