• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 - publish to WebDAV, local or network folder?

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Community,

For some of our encoding presets we are using an automatic upload to a FTP target. Because of a system change in the near future we are forced to change that. Is it possible to set a publishing job directly to WebDAV, a local or a network folder within Adobe Media Encoder? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sure its possible! You can publish to wherever you have a path; WebDAV, local or network folders all have a path, so just change your preset to use the new path to where you want to publish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello TigerTouches,

Thank you for your response. In Adobe Maedia Encoder under 'publishing' I can only see publishing option for several video portals and FTP-server. There are no options available for WebDAV, local or network folder. Could you please explain step-by-step, how you would set a publishing job to WebDAV, local or network folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I suppose that I cheat, now that I think about it.

My understanding is that Adobe doesn't have a setting to publish to a drive folder straightforwardly. I've not seen a direct setting and have seen people ask for this feature before, but get no response from Adobe.

What I do is to publish to Creative Cloud and can you specify a folder on your hard drive (or WebDAV, or network folder).  Then I get the file from there if i need to put it somewhere else.

If you want to change the folder to a different location (local, WebDAV, network folder) other than the default install, you would make that change in the Creative Cloud app (which changes that in all Adobe apps), click on the three vertical does just to the right of your profile icon > Preferences > Files tab > Click the drop-down menu showing your current path > click "Change..." and browse to the folder that you want to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines