• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder Does Not Export

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Windows 10, latest verson of Adobe After Effects and Media Encoder. I installed both of them today. Intel Iris X graphics, 64 bit operating system. I have a ten second file that I need to export and it's not working.

It keeps giving me this error message:

Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file: \\?\D:\Broken computer backup\Personal Goals\Video Editing\Video Presets\Glitch Logo\After Effects\Final comp.mp4
Writing file type: H264
Around timecode: 00:00:01:04 - 00:00:01:13
Rendering at offset: 1.160 seconds
Component: H.264 of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: -1609629695

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. It will get stuck at 00:02, 00:01, or 00:00!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An error that gives you an actual timecode is actually really handy. That means there are issues with whatever's happening in the frame range and you can narrow down the problem. What's happening from exactly the frame range reported? Do you have keyframes, and effect, and adjustment layer, or something else? Sometimes the solution is as simple as removing the effect and reapplying it, but temporarily disable whatever's happening from 00:01:04 - 00:01:13 and try to export again to confirm the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines