• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe media encoder does not render in timeline timer with essential graphics insequence from pr pro

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

imagem_2021-06-04_115049.png

hi guys, i have a problem when rendering the premiere pro to the media encoder.
1. I edited some *essential graphics* in the premiere within the main sequence.
2. I gave ctrl+m to the encoder queue, (I'm rendering in CBR (low compression))
3. right after starting the render, after checking dynamic link and others, it stops at the timer, as if it were rendering the *essential graphics*
i wanted to know what it can be, my essential graphics used are from a (preset) and i changed some fonts that are not in adobe bridge.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render , Formats , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long does it sit like that? Is 00:00:07 where the essential graphics begin? As a test, does it export correctly if you export straight from Premiere Pro instead of Media Encoder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when I render in premiere pro, it passes all essential graphics normally. When I render by Media Encoder, it stops at 00:07 and is stopped for a long time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines