Adobe Media Encoder Effects Tab Missing?

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I seem to have lost the Effects Tab in Adobe Media Encoder - does anyone know how to get it back, or what I am doing wrong? Please see screen grab to show how it is missing from the tabs on the right hand side. Thank you.

Fullscreen capture 15122016 125513.bmp.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you are using older version of Media Encoder.  Please try newer version such as CC2014 or later.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to have Media Encoder reinstalled on my office machine (Using version 2015.2) and I have also lost my effects tab in the encoder settings. Is there any way to get it back?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using Creative Suite 6 master collection for windows but I don't have an effects tab either. I only want to normalise all my files automatically in the encoder. How hard can it be.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines