• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe media encoder: Estimated time :_:_:

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried exporting a video multiple times in premiere pro, and the estimated time is :_:_:. Nothing is happening at all except that the time is elapsing. What do i do?

It's been five minutes, and it's at 0%. It's never been like this. What do i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TanookiAlex,

We're sorry for the issue. I understand you are unable to export a file using Media Encoder. Does it happen with a single file? I would recommend you to try to export using a different video file and with different export settings(format, preset etc). Additionally, please change the renderer and then test the export.

Let us know if it brings any change.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem except that I am exporting it from After Effects. I have tried encoding a different project and it still has the _:_:_ for time remaining. On the output preview it also says "Exporting Video. Preview Not Avaliable" and I'm pretty sure that it's set to H.264. Do you know how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines