Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder EXPORT ERROR: Unable to create audio renderer

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Very frustrating problem that I have been working on for hours and searching for a solution to, but with no avail.

THE PROBLEM:

As of July 27, 2016 when I last updated Adobe Media Encoder/Premiere, often when I export long videos (longer than 30 minutes-ish) via Adobe Media Encoder, my export fails and I get this error:

- Encoding Time: 00:19:30 [<------ this time is almost always different on each export-even if it is the same video that I am exporting]

08/08/2016 12:38:55 AM : Encoding Failed

--------------------------------------------------------

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Export Error

Unable to create audio renderer.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: /Users/nathanieldodson/Desktop/03_FOR_PUBLISH.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00;00;00;00

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: 6

If I try to export in Premiere Pro, it freezes at 0% and I have to force quit the application. Please help, my business is reliant on videos getting exported in a timely fashion and this problem has just cropped up after 5+ years of using Premiere/AME. Any information/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

MY COMPUTER:

I have Macbook Pro (Retina, 15-inch Mid 2014) running OS X El Capitan

Processor: 2.5GHz Intel Core i7

Memory: 16GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048MB

I am running a 4k monitor off the Macbook.

Again, I have never had this issue even once, but since July 27th, 2016 I have had this error over a dozen times.

SOLUTIONS:

I managed to get one 65 minute video to export a week ago by entering the Preferences of Adobe Media Encoder and unchecking "Import Sequences Natively", but after being able to export that project, the problem persists with new videos I am trying to export.

I have seen others talking about changing the name of the .prproj file and removing and special characters. That didn't help my case.

I have seen others talking about changing the name of the sequence being exported and removing special characters. That didn't help in my case.

I have seen the suggestion of deleting audio clips one at a time and undoing the delete to correct the problem. That didn't help in my case.

I did just remove the "03" from my "Output File" name (changed "03_FOR_PUBLISH.mp4" to "_FOR_PUBLISH.mp4") and as of writing this post it's gotten 47+ minutes deep in the encoding process. I'm skeptical that it will complete until I see it actually complete. Too many times setting AME to work only to return the next morning and realize nothing was exported or encoded.

MY PLEA/DEMAND:

Adobe, please give us the solution to this problem. All of these file naming changes and deleting audio "solutions" feel like duct tape solution at best.

I have entirely lost faith in Adobe Media Encoder doing its job. I feel like I'm hoping for a miracle each time I need to export a video (2-3x a week) and that really stinks.

I pay my Adobe bill every month to have access to the greatest suite of design, video, and development applications known to man, not to fuss with a gimmick problem in the Media Encoder. Adobe, please respond to my question, please provide a solution, and please provide a long-term correction to this very frustrating problem.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently released the new updates on August 3.  Please try updating AME and Premiere Pro to the latest version if not done yet.

If updating doesn't help, could you try deleting some media cache files?

#1. Under the media cache location specified in the Premiere preferences > Media, please find "Media Cache" and "Media Cache Files" folders.  After quitting all Adobe apps, please delete those folders.

#2. Also, from Premiere Pro's File menu > Project Settings > Scratch Disks, please locate the preview file locations.  After quitting all Adobe apps, please delete those preview folders as well.  

#3. Under ~/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems (From the Go menu of Finder > "Go to Folder", please paste this path to access this location), if you see folders "Adobe Adobe Media Encoder Audio Previews" and "Adobe Premiere Pro Audio Previews", please delete them as well.

After deleting these folders, please try again.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere Pro CC 2015.4

I resolved this by creating a new sequence and copying-pasting the old timeline into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue, and tried many different solutions that didn't work.

Until I noticed that the name of my Premiere project had a slash / in it.

I took the slash off the name, and I suddenly could export the project without any problem.

Simple.

So verify if there's any punctuation marks in the name of your project and remove them.

Maybe it will work for you too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flaviocolombini This fixed my issue. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't have a slash or anything but opening the project and renaming it to something simple worked.  Saved my life lol.  Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!

Removing the slashes from my project's name fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now 7/7/2018 and i'm currently having this problem. Disabling the native sequence import is getting my export done although i hope i can keep exporting future videos or else it's gonna be a big problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem.  This is really screwing up my day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just save the project with a new name and that did the trick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just renamed my project and fixed the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an FYI: NONE of these 'fixes' work.

File name: test

Deleted cache folders and cache files

No extraneous characters in the file names

Saved the file with 3 different file names

No disk space issues, tried rendering to 3 different drives

Same file DID render before many times. Many files that did render no longer render, just tried opening them and rendering.

Deleted Premier and AE, reinstalled and have same problem.

This has been randomly happening for years: It's usually after a software update.

A five minute work process, followed by hours or days of tracking down answers. A terrible workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having this issue due to folder permissions not allowing read/write access. The folder was copied from Google Drive locally. After the folder was copied I granted myself and my system read/write access to the files instead of just read access and then it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m having the same issue in AME 2020. Tested 14.3.1 and 14.3. PLEASE FIX THAT PROBLEM ADOBE!!!!

Have to work on some heavy 360 client stitches and can´t wrap my brain around your bugs as well!!! I have a deadline!!!

Specs:

i9

2x 2070 Zotac RTX Super
128GB RAM
1 TB m2 system 
2 TB m2 cache 

All drivers for all components are up to date. Newest Winidows 10 Pro is installed. If it´s the AE VR Plugin which I´m working with (Plugins: Lumetri, VR sharpen, VR Denoise and VR Converter) then PLEASE check them on compatibility as well and bring us a stable update ASAP!!!

Here´s the error code:

- Codierungsdauer:00:00:41
07/22/2020 02:38:15 PM : Codierung fehlgeschlagen
------------------------------------------------------------
Fehler beim Export
Fehler beim Kompilieren des Films.

Fehler bei beschleunigtem Renderer

Frame kann nicht produziert werden.

Schreiben mit Exporter: H.264
Schreiben in Datei: \\?
Dateityp wird geschrieben: H264
Um Timecode: 00:00:00:17 - 00:00:00:18
Rendering bei Offset: 0,567 Sekunden
Komponente: H.264 vom Typ Exporter
Selektor: 9
Fehlercode: -1609629695

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I installed the AE Version in English, for some reason AME won´t let me install it in English as well and keeps installing the German Version. Maybe this is source for the error?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines