• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder Not Rendering Properly

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past few days I have been working on an edit. In the After Effects timeline the edit is perfect with no issues. However when I render it in Adobe Media encoder, the edit gets a lot of lag and changes the edit. I put the AE project on a USB and put it on my laptop to see if it would render it properly on there. The render came out perfect on my laptop with no lag or alterations. It should work properly on my Mac and has done so for a long time, but for some reason it now doesn't. I haven't changed any settings on my Mac so I am very confused as to why Media Encoder is doing this. If anyone can help me out with this I would very much appreciate it. 

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This does not sound ideal. We appreciate you tested it on Windows too. We'll need more information to troubleshoot the issue further.

• What export settings are you choosing in AME?
  • What happens when you export your project directly from AE in macOS?

Let us know. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for responding. I don't remember changing the export settings and since I've removed and downloaded the program again it should be the basic settings. I always render my project in H.264 with Identic Source - High Bitrate (that's the literal translation from my language so it could be called something else in English). I usually always export my project from After Effects to Media Encoder. The only time when I dragged the project file itself into media encoder was because of this issue to see if that would work.

Thanks again for responding and wanting to help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines