• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe media encoder on flash cs 5.5

New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once upon a time I put too many things in the queue, and now, despite never having saved the queue, the queue is always stuffed with the same 28 vids and the reminder of the day four of them failed and one stopped. Can I clear a queue once and for all? Even when I remove everything​, they reappear when I next open AME. I haven't gotten anything working since I overwhelmed the queue, so I'm hoping an AME enema would help.

Thanks in advance,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello reader,

Today, I fixed this little issue.

I tried a few things in one slew and restarted the thing and it went.

I opened up AME like usual, grumbling to myself as the same old queue of 28 bloody vids showed up. The videos I was trying to convert are on an external hard drive. I unplugged the hard drive and let the media encoder fail every one of those things.

Maybe that did it? I don't know.

Next I noticed an option to "Reset Status" found under "Edit". Maybe that did it.

Lastly, even though I had done this part before only to have it all revive on the next start up of AME, I deleted all these dumb things from the queue!

AND THEY DIDN'T COME BACK! I can finally start with a new queue. I tested out one of the videos I had been trying to convert and it converted swiftly.

Happy animating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines