• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe media encoder "image overlay" not working

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to add a watermark to my videos, it doesn't work properly. I've got videos at 1920x1080 and image overlay at 1920x1080 (with logos in top left and bottom right), but the image is sometime completely missing, sometimes only the bottom right logo shows up but in center with no top left logo appearing, and once, though i cannot replicate the whol image but showing up much smaller so that the images are in the middle. 

I've tried .ai and .png overlays. Please see attached. 

overlayoverlaymissing image+logo and logo from bottom corner in centermissing image+logo and logo from bottom corner in centershould be at either cornershould be at either corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried using your attached watermark image in a render and the results seemed correct. Can you post the Image Overlay effect settings you're using? Perhaps the sizing and position settings are wonky. Here are the settings I used, which are provided by default:

Position: Center

Offset: 0 0

Size: 100, Absolute Sizing OFF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That worked! Though the settings were the same before... strange! must have been a glitch. Anyway, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines