• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE will not transfer to AME

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have upgraded to the 2019 version of After Effects (16.0.0 Build 235) and the 2019 version of Media Encoder (13.0 build 203) I am not able to render my footage in Media Encoder. It won't connect to the Dynamic Link Server.
I am able to drag and drop my composition from AE to AME (sometimes) But when I try to render the composition it gets stuck on 'connecting to the Dynamic Link server'.

I have tried to delete everything, reinstalling, logging in and out.

Using mac High sierra.

I tried a clean install on a windows 10 computer(this computer had no previously adobe programs on it), and then it seemed to work fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Instead of dragging your comp to AME, have you tried Files > Export > "Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue"?

As an experiment, if you change your OS language to English, does it help?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing this issue with High Sierra.

Does this problem happen even with a very simple comp, like only a solid layer in timeline?

What is your OS language?  What are other Adobe apps installed in your system?

Please see if this helps.

User and license information issues | CC 2019

If not, you may want to try uninstalling all Adobe apps and try the cleaner tool to remove all possible conflicts.

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

After manually uninstalling all Adobe apps, including Creative Cloud app, please run the cleaner tool.  Then, select "All" from the drop-down menu.  If the cleaner tool lists something in its list, it means uninstallers didn't removed all components from your system.  Please select "Clean All".  After rebooting your system, please try installing only Creative Cloud desktop app, AE CC2019 and AME CC2019 to see if this fixes the problem.  If it does, possibly there was a conflict from other apps.  Please install other apps one by one in order to find out which app was causing the conflict.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try these things later today.

it happens even with just a solid layer.

os language is Norwegian.

I have installed lightroom classic Cc, premiere, after effects, Photoshop and media encoder.

It could be an issue with licence as I recently switched plan from individual plans to a complete plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying.

And which language is set for AE and AME?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The suggestions in user and licence issues didnt change anything.

I uninstalled everything manually, rebooted, runned cc cleaner, rebooted and reinstalled CC, AE and AME.

the result is the same, AME will not register comps from AE. When draggong comps to AME it stops responding. (After a while it pops up a dynamic link error «source is empty»

norwegian on OS and english on adobe apps

dynamic link between premiere and AE do work propperly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of dragging your comp to AME, have you tried Files > Export > "Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue"?

As an experiment, if you change your OS language to English, does it help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try using files >export nothing happens i AME

But it did actually work to change OS language  

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Changing my language to English worked finally great answer!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines