Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AEPCC2015 & AMECC2017 DynamicLink not working

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we are using Aftereffects CC2015.3 and each time we want to upgrade to a new version we make some tests regarding our workflows and custom tools before.

Right now we need to install new workstations under windows 7 x64 with the AEP CC2015

but in your creative cloud installer there is no access to the adobe media encoder CC2015.

and, unfortunately, when I install AEP 2015, the adobe dynamic link doesn't work with the mediaencoder CC2017...

here is the error message in after effects

AEGP Plugin AEDynamicLinkServer: Adobe Media Encoder is not installed.

( 5027 :: 12 )

Can you help me

thanks

My last discussion was replied as answered by error.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JulienH,

Right now we need to install new workstations under windows 7 x64 with the AEP CC2015

but in your creative cloud installer there is no access to the adobe media encoder CC2015.

and, unfortunately, when I install AEP 2015, the adobe dynamic link doesn't work with the mediaencoder CC2017...

Sorry, that is no longer possible because this software is not available to install due to Dolby Licensing. Can you use the Render Queue instead? I hope we can offer AME CC2015 in the future and I will advocate on your behalf for that. Please let our team know here.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines