• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects exported comp not showing up in AME queue

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before today I was able to export After Effects compositions through AME, because I export as H264 mp4 (using AE- File-Export-Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue). Suddenly, any composition I export to AME, does not appear in the AME queue. I reinstalled AME to ensure it is up to date, and my after effects is up to date as well (17.1.1 Build 34)

Queue tab in AME remains empty, and if I try double clicking the queue and opening the After Effects project file, it takes me to a blank "Import After Effects Composition" screen with an endless loading bar with the message "Connecting to project..."

I am using an iMac (retina 4k, 21.5 inch, 2019)

Processor 3.2 GHz 6-core Intel Core i7

Memory 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Graphics Radeon Pro Vega 20 4 GB

My AME renderer is set to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only

Computer Firewall is currently turned off

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue too on the PC version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we had the same issue someone please help us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Could you specify the version of AE and AME that you're using? Also, does it happen with every project?

I found an article related to this issue. Check it out: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/kb/after-effects-composition-export-error.html

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. It happens to every project. But not with my other project that is just transitions and not long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this issue too and it just started out of the blue in the midst of a working session. It rendered AME useless which is extremely disappointing. I haven't read or found any straightforward solution to this issue and had it in previews versions of the software too. As the other users I'm using the latest versions of AE and AME.

Regards,

Cruz 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting the AME Preference and documents folder briefly alleviated the problem. But after the first render everything stopped working again.

Running the most recent versions:

• After Effects 22.0.1 (build 2)
  • Adobe Media Encoder 22.0 (build 107)

Using the most recent MacBook Pro M1 Max 16" with top-of-the-line specs. Because the Adobe software still doesn't run natively on Apple Silicon, it runs through Rosetta. I haven't had issues on a previous M1 Mac however.

I tried everything on https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/kb/after-effects-composition-export-error.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having this issue too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines