Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects Render Queue / AME

Participant ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I have got some serious question about diferences between After Effects Render queue settings and AME. In After Effects i can set the sequence prefix easily in the settings there but i cannot transfer my output module preset from After Effects to AME, it seems that there isnt those options...

Is it right? Is it alright?

I use CC 2019 all is up to date

Ofcourse88

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Hi Karffe,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand your query. Dynamic link between After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder works in a simple way.

• When you opt for rendering/encoding the composition using After effects then you make changes to the Output module and settings.

• When you Queue the composition to get rendered in AME, then you can select encoding presets or create your own custom settings for rendering.

I hope that answers your question.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Karffe,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand your query. Dynamic link between After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder works in a simple way.

• When you opt for rendering/encoding the composition using After effects then you make changes to the Output module and settings.

• When you Queue the composition to get rendered in AME, then you can select encoding presets or create your own custom settings for rendering.

I hope that answers your question.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines