• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects render will not send job to Media Encoder Queue

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send to media encounter queue from after effects the media encounter queue app opens (as it should do) but the job never shows (the export list remains empty) - I have restarted and updated everything with no luck. 

I have tried to uninstall the Media encounter with no luck there either - just fails and gives me error code 301 (which I cant find online) 

worth also pointing out that I do have the correct queue window settings selected within the media encounter app so it is not that.

ANY HELP WOULD BE AMAZING

TOPICS
Crash , Download and install , Error or problem , Export or render , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are both After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder up-to-date? That's always the first thing to check since Dynamic Link must be the same version between pieces of software.

You also haven't specificed what versions of either app you're using or what OS you're on.

One workaround is to try to import the .aep directly to AME and see if that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks David, 

I have managed with work arounds although they will not be sufficient for long.

I am on MAC OS Catalina 10.15.4 (19E287)

The versions of both the After effects and Media Encounter apps I am using are 2020, both are up to date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines