Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME 2017 Missing DNxHD Options

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So I upgraded from AME 2015 to 2017 Edition and all the DNxHD options are now missing. They have been replaced with DNxHD SQ/HQ options which are totally useless to us.

2017 edition options below, notice 'Codec Settings' are greyed out.

NEW VERSION.PNG

2015 edition

1.PNG

OLD.PNG

We really need access back to these DNxHD options and I can't understand why they have been removed. Can someone at Adobe comment on this and state if they are going to be placed back in? Without these options we are stuck on 2015 edition.

We have tried using the SQ/HQ/LB options but they don't work with our Dub workflow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Avid's plugin has been replaced with native support which has all the same functionality.

The naming of the new codecs is confusing, but that's correct according to Avid's documentation.

Could you clarify why the native codec doesn't work for you?

- Dmitri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cannot seem to find DNxHD85 in either the quicktime wrapper or MXF OP1a presets that were previously available...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any word on this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello There

If the Avid DNxHD presets have been replaced, can you perhaps assists me as to the exact parameters and settings of the Avid DNxHd_50i_120_8bit preset. So I can manually recreate such a preset.

Regards

Marius O'Neill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines