• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME 2018 hanging on "Loading ImporterRED.prm"

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - AME (and AE actually) have been giving me problems since the latest updates. AME will not load past 'ImporterRED.prm' Any ideas or similar problems I would love to hear some solutions. No problems before. Nothing else has changed on my system.
Windows 10 / 64 bit.

Cheers

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Hi Vidya,

I am waiting for out new IT guy to obtain the password for our AntiVirus that the old IT forgot to leave him .

I have tried without deactivating the AntiVirus but nothing has changed. If I start in Safe Mode everything runs and loads with no problems including Dynamic Link which is causing problems if AE and AME do successfully open (rare event ATM). Hopefully I can report back soon.

Cheers

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

It seems like an activation issue. Sign out from Creative Cloud, Sign in back & test.

Instructions: Sign in and sign out to activate or deactivate Creative Cloud apps

If possible disable anti-virus & firewall while performing sign-out & sign in.

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vidya,

I am waiting for out new IT guy to obtain the password for our AntiVirus that the old IT forgot to leave him .

I have tried without deactivating the AntiVirus but nothing has changed. If I start in Safe Mode everything runs and loads with no problems including Dynamic Link which is causing problems if AE and AME do successfully open (rare event ATM). Hopefully I can report back soon.

Cheers

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dave,

Thanks for letting us know the status. Please let us know the status after disabling anti-virus.

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines