• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME 2019 crashes during export from PPCC

Engaged ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently updated PPCC 2019 and I have had several crashes when trying to export from PP. Im using a iMac Pro 3 GHz Intel Xeon W 128 gig ram with Radeon Pro Vega 64. This just started happening recentl. I recall it started during the last two updates.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AzzieScott,

We're sorry for the issue. Crashes can occur because of many reasons. We need more information to troubleshoot the issue. I have a few questions:

• What are your computer specifications(OS version, RAM, GPU, Processor etc)?
  • Do you get any crash log or error message that you can share with us? (A screenshot will also help: FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video? )
  • Does it happen with a specific project?

Please try these steps:

1. Import a file directly in AME and then try export.
  2. Change the video render and then check if the crash happens.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shivangi, sorry for the slow reply. I have a iMac Pro 3 GHz Intel Xeon W 128 gig ram with Radeon Pro Vega 64 graphics.

I have also imported directly into AME and it happen one two times. Its not consistent but has happened more times than I would like. Most times when it crashes I can even get crash data because it freezes my whole system, so I have to do a hard reboot to my system which Ive never should or have to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines