Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PC SPEC:
Ryzen 5 2600x
16GB ram 3200mhz
RTX 2070
Windows 10

Hello, I have big render to made, last time when I was rendering After effect project it went good. Today when I added some corrections render just randomly stops. First try it stopped after 20 minutes, estimilated time and time left just stopped and not moving. Tried to pasue and render again but not worked. So I turned off Media Encoder and tried to render it again. Well, now I cant even plant AE project because I was stuck on "Connecting with Project", there is not even info about dynamic linking.
I restarted PC, tried to render again, everythin went good, but now after 10 mins of render it happend again, everythin like before.
Now I try to download older version of encoder but maybe anyone know the solutions for those random freezes.

Title edited by Mod

TOPICS
Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

I found solution>

I cleaned cache and lowered ram usage in AE and Encoder. Its goin a little slower now but at least it going to render. 80% dont already so If anyone struggles with this try to lower your ram usage in preferences 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found solution>

I cleaned cache and lowered ram usage in AE and Encoder. Its goin a little slower now but at least it going to render. 80% dont already so If anyone struggles with this try to lower your ram usage in preferences 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for keeping us updated. It will definitely help other users. Give us a shout if you need anything else. 🙂

Cheers,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update. Well, itd still not working. Today it stopped o ile 2-3 Times after 1 hour od rendering. It Also happend on other PC.  With encoder 2020. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

been having the same issues since the first 2019 versiosn of Ae+AME. Had the same issues with 2020 versions, and currently I'm having the same issues with the latests 2021 versions as well.

It happens "ramdomly"with either on a Mac OS M1 and a PC .

Lately I am rendering the same project ( just some images that change from time to time) on both machines and the same thing happens: sometimes it renders fine, other times the render gets stuck  and won't progress.. then I check the processing status of the computer and AME shows as " not respondind"... then the only way to cancel the render is to crtl+alt+del / force quit the app.. and most of the time the only way to make AME read the queue again is restarting the computer and cleaning all the cache. Otherwise it will be forever stuck in the dynamic link loading...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines