• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME and Premiere Cannot Log Out of Vimeo

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to change what account I linked to AME and Premiere I try logging out and logging into a different account it will always revert back to the original account. I have tried logging out on AME, Premiere and all browsers and it will still reset. Any Help would be appreciated. Using CC 2018.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cameron b,

Sorry to hear about your issue. I understand you are unable to sign out of the Adobe applications.Have you tried signing out of the Creative Cloud Desktop application? Refer to this article: Learn how to activate and deactivate Creative Cloud apps

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not work.

Logged Out of the Creative Cloud Account. Logged Back In and tried to change the Vimeo user. It just is holding on to my other Vimeo account. I have searched for a way to remove accounts from the publish setting in AME and Premiere and have found nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is an article: Export settings reference for Adobe Media Encoder  > Publish settings > Vimeo settings

Have you tried logging out from here?

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes That is exactly what I do. I log out and log into my other account and it will hold onto the old credentials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled all Adobe Apps including creative cloud and deleted every folder or document that even mentioned Adobe or Vimeo and reinstalled all my programs it still remembered my old account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue too. AME and Premiere Pro will not fully sign out of Vimeo account in the panel which means I can't upload to my different teams. Makes this auto-upload feature useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue. Both with YouTubbe and Vimeo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had not seen this thread, but starting about April 2020, there was a problem where you could not log INTO vimeo. I could log out, but once out, I could not log in. This was fixed in PR 14.4.0. https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/can-t-log-into-vimeo-upload-directly-to-vimeo-from-premi...

If you cannot log out in the Publish tab in PR/AME export settings, try logging out in Vimeo -> Settings -> Connected Apps. If connected, you will see "Connected" - click this and it will disconnect.

Is the logging out working for you? If not, what specific version of PR and AME are you running?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Stan. I tried removing the app access already to no avail. It blocks ME from uploading to the account but in the encode settings window it still shows me logged in to Vimeo and YouTube. I can successfully login to other Vimeo and YouTube accounts but after the encode window closes, it reverts back to the inital accounts that I've logged out of.

I'm running 14.4 in Pr and I've tried both 14.4 and 14.3.2 in ME. I've tried deleting settings and removing all my custom presets in ME as well but I've found no solution. I've also tried clearing any cache in both apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same issue and this worked for me.

When you select sign out in Premiere, the Vimeo Authorization window appears. Select the search icon in the top right corner.  Then select your photo icon.  Then sign out.  You can then sign into your new account.  Then X out of the prompt window.  Go back to Premiere and hit sign in again - then you need to Allow Authorization access and you'll be connected to the new account.

Hope this works for you too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for chiming in.

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines