• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME Automatically Starts Previous Queue on Startup

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does AME automatically queue up the previous queue and set the items to Ready when launching for the first time? Since I automatically launch AME upon boot, it will render my previous render from the day before as if it doesn't know it finished yesterday. How do I prohibit this from happening?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Is AME re-rendering the file which has been rendered previously? It is not ideal. Could you share a video recording?

We're here to help.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it will re-render. I believe this happens because I do not close AME at night, I shut down my computer (which automatically closes applications). If I close AME manually, it doesn't appear again.

https://streamable.com/04an3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sounds strange! Unfortunately, I do not have access to see the video that you have attached. Could you share the video again?

I'd recommend you to reinstall the application and then test the issue.

Let me know the outcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines