• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME CC 2017 Unable to Encode: Error code -1610153867

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to debug the cause of this error. It was reported to me as happening during an export from a Premiere time line.

I got as far as loading a source clip into AME and attempting to encode it directly and still received the error.

I have tried many different export formats all fail with the same error.

I've tried turning the GPU acceleration on and off, without success.

It doesn't happen with all clips, so I was about to log a fault with our DAM vendor, I tried analysing the clips but couldn't see anything obviously wrong with them, Premiere CC 2017 even plays them fine and AME CC 2015 does not have any issues exporting these clips.  However I'm not that keen on rolling back all of our editing machines.  Does anyone have a solution?

This is an example log of an error when exporting from Premiere:

-------------------------------------

- Encoding Time: 00:00:15

03/10/2018 03:50:02 PM : Encoding Failed

------------------------------------------------------------

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing with exporter: MPEG2

Writing to file: /Volumes/MediaCache/LOCAL RENDER/M-DISABLED-JHA-1800M-SA1_2.mpg

Writing file type: mpg2

Around timecode: 00:00:38:22

Rendering at offset: 18.960 seconds

Component: MPEG2 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1610153867

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is on the timeline Around timecode: 00:00:38:22?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing at all, there is no cut or transition at this timecode. As I've mentioned I've analysed this clip with a Dektec analyser and cannot see anything out of the ordinary.   I've performed a frame by frame decode with libav, without errors.   I can re-wrap the clip using ffmpeg and AME no longer complains.

Something is tripping up AME 2017 and AME 2018 however this clip works fine in AME 2015.  Also the clip plays fine from the timeline in Premiere 2017, it's just AME which is upset, and I cannot work out what.

I've also tried this on AME 2018 on windows (as opposed to AME 2017 on OSX) and the clip still has an error

- Encoding Time: 00:00:17

03/13/2018 12:19:29 PM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing with exporter: MXF OP1a

Writing to file: C:\Users\mheath\Development\sonyci\phplz\M-DISABLED-JHA-1800M-SA.mxf

Around timecode: 00:00:00:13

Rendering at offset: 0.360 seconds

Component: MXF OP1a of type Exporter

Error code: -1610153867

Again there is nothing specific at that timecode, no cuts or transitions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will it export directly from Premiere Pro instead of using the AME queue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought that was media encoder.  No it does not export that way either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A similar error is appearing both in Encoder & Premiere 2019.

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\D:\Dropbox (WZRD)\PLP Rough Cuts\PLP_V5_act1_c6v4_EXPORT.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:22:34:12 - 00:22:35:20

Rendering at offset: 1355.855 seconds

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Error code: -1609629695

What is strange is that in multiple export attempts, the error comes up at different time-codes so it is not specific to one clip. It works occasionally in encoder when I disable CUDA and render out using "Software Only" However, we're exporting timelines from a feature doc that can be well over 30mins long and not utilizing CUDA causes the export to take 4x as long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. workstation specifics:

Windows 10

AMD Ryzen 7 1700x 8-Core Processor 3.77GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

32GB RAM

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry forgot to check back in.  this forum really does need email notifications.

No we went down to the simplest thing we could.  It's a single clip on the timeline, no effects, nothing.

We've attempted to export to multiple formats even simple domestic h264 in an mp4 wrapper, the issue still occurs.

I am pretty sure it's the source clip, we can edit around the error, of course this isn't good for continuous motion clips.   Our D.A.M. vendor won't acknowledge any fault, and I don't have the deep dive skills to dig into the MXF and say look here; this byte right here is incorrect.

Although even if we did prove it was their system creating the errors I doubt we'd be able to get them to fix it.  We have to work around their issue but is so temperamental with the clips that are possibly corrupt we can't predict or trust our workflows  and due to the distances involved, the turn around time when a remote editor says hey that clip you sent us isn't exporting from my timeline, it could be hours before we get them another clip. Which then gets stressfully close to the deadlines. I'm sure some stories have been dropped due to this issue blowing out deadlines.

We are really at a loss.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue with Premiere and AME 2019 with different projects, trying to export 4x5 clips for Instagram. It always crashed at different positions in the timeline. Even when I exported the timeline in ProRes and reimported the clip to Premiere to have a intraframe codec, the encoder still crashed when exporting the timeline in H.264. I found out, that if you uncheck "render with maximum depth", then it works without any problems. Strange, but I had an own preset for export with this option checked. I tried a stock preset from Premiere and it worked immediately. Hope this helps for future problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

silicontrip,

I've been trying to debug the cause of this error. It was reported to me as happening during an export from a Premiere time line.

Is this a very complex sequence with lots of GPU accelerated effects? First thing I'd try is to export to a mezzanine codec: ProRes, DNxHD/HR or Cineform. Let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines